1. DROP: Drop to the floor.
2. COVER: Seek sturdy overhead protection such as a desk, work bench, or room corner away from the windows.
3. HOLD: Hold on to the protection you’ve chosen and be prepared to move with it until the shaking stops.
- Take car keys and small personal items.
- Evacuate immediately following shaking and proceed to designated Emergency Assembly Area's (EAA) found on the building's emergency procedures poster (bottom, left hand corner of the poster).
- Follow Building Coordinator instructions.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RE-ENTER BUILDING!
Extended Directions & Additional Resources